Gelato Italia is committed to:
- Caring for the environment and the prevention of pollution.
- Abiding by all relevant environmental legislation and applicable requirements.
- Minimising waste, promoting recycling, reducing energy and raw materialconsumption and reducing harmful emissions.
- Working with suppliers to promote positive environmental actions.
- Continually improving our environmental performance by setting objective, actionsand targets.
- Communicating our policy within our organisation and to the public.
Everyone is responsible for the environmental aspects of the company and for reducing their impact.
Gelato Italia acknowledge that climate change is one of the greatest challenges we face, both as a society and a business. We recognise that we have a key part to play through:
- Our carbon footprint;
- The long term sustainability of the products and services we provide
- Relationships with our clients, customers and communities in which we work providea great opportunity to positively influence.
These considerations are essential to achieve our vision “to be leaders in a sustainable future”We undertake a commitment to have a positive role in tackling climate change in our operations, products and services.
We will encourage, support and challenge our own workforce and supply chain to participate.