Health & Safety Policy
The Health and Safety Policy of Gelato Italia is to:
- Provide and maintain a healthy working environment at all times
- Ensure adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities; thisIncludes communication with clients and any use of sub-contractors
- Provide all required instruction, training, supervision, and other relevant health andsafety information to employees
- Ensure that all employees are competent in the work activities they are engaged in
- Continue to consult with and update employees on all Health and Safety issues.
- Provide, as a minimum, ‘generic’ risk assessments for all common tasks engaged inby employees, such as safe isolation procedures, working at heights, and all other common tasks carried out by the company where risk is involved and potential danger has been identified.