Quality Management Statement
Gelato Italia’s responsibility will be to:
- Define the business policy related to the provision of products and services meeting customers’ needs and expectations.
- Identify regulatory or sector requirements which are to be met in the provision of products and services.
- Identify financial and activity performance targets and the resources required achieving the targets.
- Identify minimum training requirements to ensure that all employees or associates meet and exceed customer expectations.
- The business commitment to meeting clients’ needs and expectations will be communicated to every employee, associate and client.
- Only products and services that can be provided in full will be offered to our clients.
- When accepting instructions from clients, we will deploy methods that will ensurethat the clients’ exact requirements are known and that any product or servicesupplied will be in accordance with those specifications.
- There will be an effective communication system for dealing with complaints andopportunities provided for clients to make favourable comments.
- Client satisfaction will be assessed on a regular basis and more formally at the time ofthe business review.
The Business Team & Associates
- Everyone employed in the business, or engaged as an associate will understand their accountabilities and will be appropriately rewarded.
Working environment and processes
- The business will provide a suitable and safe working environment.
- Equipment necessary for the production of services will be provided and properlymaintained in accordance with regulatory requirements and the manufacturers’instructions.
- Regulatory requirements and instructions related to the operation of equipment will bereadily available to the relevant people and anyone using equipment will be givenappropriate training.
- Methods or processes will be in place to provide our clients with a service experience thatmeets or exceeds their expectations.
- Suppliers of products and services will be selected on the basis of products quality, reliability (including on time delivery) and cost.
- Purchase orders may be verbal or written, as agreed between the business and the particular supplier. Adequate information will be provided when ordering to ensure delivery in accordance with requirements.
- Any supplier shortcomings that arise will be considered during the business reviews.
Preventing and correcting product or service problems
- Plans will consider the effect of any changes in business conditions, objectives or targets relating to client satisfaction, the quality of processes, products and services. Appropriate actions necessary to prevent problems will be included in the plan.
- Where a problem arises, action may be taken to rectify the problem and prevent recurrence. This action will depend on the seriousness of the problem and the risk to which the business is exposed.
We take our commitment very highly, we will operate in accordance with both the spirit and letter of all legislation, treating our clients, suppliers, and associates with dignity and respect at all times. We will also operate with a clear eye to the environment in which we work, to ensure that we deliver our services ethically and environmentally.